Once the places are sold out, the waiting list will be opened, which is the only way to cover possible withdrawals. Therefore, bib replacement is not allowed, as priority will always be given to the candidates on the waiting list who have been waiting the longest.
- The waiting list will be sorted in order of registration.
- In the event of a vacancy, the Organization will contact by email the first on the waiting list to offer the option of formalizing the registration.
- To speed up the process, during the registration in the waiting list we will ask for all the runner’s data, including payment data, so that (only in case the runner confirms that he/she does want to participate) the registration and payment can be easily formalized.
- Once the first candidate on the waiting list is on the registration list, the second candidate will become the first on the waiting list, and therefore the next to be contacted in case of vacancy.
- Those candidates on the waiting list who do get contacted but decline the registration option, or who do not reply within 72 hours to the Organization’s e-mail, will lose their place permanently.
- Make sure that the e-mail address provided in the registration is correct and free of errors in periods, commas, hyphens, capital letters, etc.
- Check the inbox of the e-mail address provided frequently
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to your contact list to prevent anti-spam from blocking or deleting e-mails from these addresses.