Jimbee Volcano UltraMarathon Cartagena was born with a team of friends and acquaintances who love sport and nature. It emerged to enjoy the environment with the utmost respect for the nature. We know that we will need all the help we can get to make Cartagena the epicenter of sports and tourism reference.
You must know that these are four days of hard work, but also of sharing and enjoying the mountain, the city and its surroundings, as well as bringing participants closer to their ultimate goal, which is to cross the finish line in a unique event.
You can also be part of this project! Become a volunteer.
- Delivery of bibs.
- Guide in the race area.
- Organize the runners at the start line.
- Equipment checking.
- Doctors for aid stations and finish line area.
- Sweeping team.
All volunteers will receive:
- Race commemorative clothing.
- Food and drinks for the duration of their collaboration.
- Possibility of being part of an international organization
- Thursday, September 29: Delivery of race bibs, and Runner’s Fair.
- Friday, September 30: Preparations for the ULTRA and start of the race.
- Saturday, October 1: Start and finish of ULTRA and MARATHON.
- Sunday, October 2: Start and finish of TRAIL and PROMO, and collection.
*Minimum shifts of 8 hours. Possibility to continue collaborating when the shift ends.