Jimbee Volcano TrailMarathon Costa Rica 2022
- Location: Costa Rica
- Price: $ 80 bib / $ 150 Premium (see registration)
- Date: Saturday, April 2
- Payments: registration platform
- Distance: 40km
- Stages: 1
- Base camp: La Solania de Tilaran – Communal Square
- Finish: La Solania de Tilaran – Communal Square
- Temperatures: 25 ° C / 30 ° C
Jimbee Volcano TrailMarathon
Live the authentic Jimbee Volcano experience
A unique tour that will put the most experienced runners and adventurers to the test, starting and finishing at the Jimbee Volcano UltraMarathon starting camp.
An event that will give you the opportunity to live the Jimbee Volcano UltraMarathon experience, where you can live with the runners of the multistage version, about to start their great adventure.
A test that will be developed in the “Semi-self-sufficiency” format and where each runner must have a minimum amount of food to be able to reach the end (see points of provisioning).
All runners who cross the finish line will receive a unique finisher medal made for this event. Now you just need to prepare to get the Volcano UltraMarathon medal.
May be required by the organization, depending on weather conditions
- Hooded jacket to withstand bad weather, with a waterproof membrane
- Poles are authorized throughout the tour. (If the participant decides to start with poles, he must carry them throughout the race)
- Cap, neck protector (Buff® type), gloves, sunglasses, food reserve.
Yes. You must carry the mandatory equipment with you or in your backpack throughout the race.
The compulsory material will be controlled during the delivery of numbers and may also be controlled during the race.