VOLCANO ULTRAMARATHON is open to any person over 18 years of age, for ULTRA, MARATHON and TRAIL versions, of any nationality who accepts the rules and conditions of the race.
Minors applying to participate in any of the ULTRA, MARATHON and TRAIL events must submit parental consent, previous experience in similar events and be federated in any of the federations with authority in running disciplines.
The indicated requirements will be requested by the organization once the registration is formalized, failure to submit any of the requirements will result in the cancellation of the registration.
For the PROMO version, runners aged 16 and older will be able to participate with parental consent.
Registration fees must be paid during the registration process. Depending on the version and date of registration, they are established as follows:
- From 01/21/2022 to 03/21/2022 – €65
- From 03/22/2022 to 06/22/2022 – €75
- From 06/23/2022 to 09/01/2022 – €95
- From 01/21/2022 to 03/21/2022 – €45
- From 03/22/2022 to 06/22/2022 – €55
- From 06/23/2022 to 09/01/2022 – €75
- From 01/21/2022 to 03/21/2022 – €35
- From 03/22/2022 to 06/22/2022 – €45
- From 06/23/2022 to 09/01/2022 – €55
- From 01/21/2022 to 03/21/2022 – €20
- From 03/22/2022 to 06/22/2022 – €35
- From 06/23/2022 to 09/01/2022 – €40
IMPORTANT: If a runner wants to modify some data of their registration, they can do it in the RUNNERS’ AREA once their registration has been formalized.
The organization offers a Cancellation Insurance (see price when registering) thanks to which 100% of the registration fee will be refunded to all those runners who purchase it and have submitted a document proving the gravity and/or major cause of the withdrawal.
This refund will only be made up to 15 days before the start of the race. After this date, no registration fee will be refunded.
The refund of the registration fee after 7 days from the formalization of the registration will entail a management fee of 3% associated with the payment platform that will be deducted from the amount to be refunded, regardless of having the Cancellation Insurance.
All registrations for any version of the JIMBEE VOLCANO ULTRAMARATHON CARTAGENA will be made exclusively by Internet through the enabled website. Registrations will be direct and participants will be able to verify their registration in the section Verificar mi inscripción (Check my registration).
If the event has to be cancelled due to COVID19 reasons, a full refund of the registration fee will be offered (except for the administration fees paid during the registration process).
Those participants who do not have a sports insurance that covers accidents in the mountains are obliged to take out an insurance, the validity of which will be limited to the two days of the race and which will be provided by the Organization itself, with an extra cost for the participant.
For the ULTRA and MARATHON versions, an official medical certificate and a ECG report dated no more than 30 days before the start of the race will be required.
IMPORTANT: Participants who indicate in the registration form that they have a sports insurance managed by a federation or private company must first ensure that it includes the activity of mountain races and that the insured capital covers at least the minimum benefits indicated in the “Real Decreto 849/1993, de 4 de junio”, listed below:
- Death due to accident: €6,000.
- Permanent disability: €12,000.
- Medical assistance: UNLIMITED (including transfer expenses by medicalized helicopter or by land).
The registration includes:
- Right to participate in the chosen race.
- Liquid and solid supplies during the race and finish line.
- Assistance during the race provided by the health and safety staff.
- Timing system and online tracking of the runner.
- GPS tracking for Ultra and Marathon.
- Transport service to the finish line of the participants who quit the race from the checkpoints that have a withdrawal control.
- Transfer of the runners’ drop bags from the start to the finish line and life point in Ultra version (See conditions in the Regulations).
- Runner’s bag with gifts from sponsors.
- Exclusive finisher medal for all participants who finish the race within the established time.
- Finisher clothing.