From June 30 to July 8, 2023
Flights not included. Ask the organization about our international flight offers. (The unjustified delay in the payment dates would entail a penalty with an increase of €100. If the delay in the date exceeds 15 days, the registration will be cancelled with no right to a refund).
Before registering you should check all the information about the rates and payment terms, as well as what is and is not included.
It is also important that you check the cancellation policy.
Access the registration form through the chosen payment option.
First you must sign up on the platform to create your user profile, so you can always access your profile to complete or modify your data. There you can also make installment payments.
Attention: All payments must be made by CREDIT CARD OR BANK TRANSFER.
You will find three payment options:
- Full payment
- Installment payments
- Transfer payment
Choose an option and you will access the form.
- €1800 in 4 intallments of €450
- 2 hotel nights with breakfast included
- Limited edition t-shirt
- Finisher medal
- GPS tracking
- Photographic coverage made by a professional team
- Baggage transfer and luggage storage during the race
- Checkpoints with medical and support staff throughout our marked course
- Water during and after the race
- Food before and after each stage (breakfast and dinner)*
- Water and celebration while crossing the finish line
- Specialized support team
- Experienced medical staff
- Final party
- Hotel beyond the dates set for the race
- Any food and drink other than water provided during the camps or at the checkpoints
- Any extra night at the hotel
*Except for Stage 6 (self-sufficiency)
Without Cancellation Insurance:
- Voluntary cancellations made up to 4 months before the event start date will incur a cost of €200.
- Voluntary cancellations made up to 2 months before the start date will incur expenses of 50% of the amount paid so far for registration.
In no case will the registration fee be refunded after these dates, having the option of postponing the participation to another VOLCANO EXTREME SERIES event as long as the established obligations are met.
With Cancellation Insurance (to be purchased during the registration process):
- It is possible to cancel the registration at any time with the right to receive 100% of the registration fee, except for the registration platform management fees.
How to organize my trip to Iceland? Whether you want to travel on your own or on one of the most popular organized trips to Iceland on the market, from the Arctic Yeti agency you can travel and hire packages parallel to the race. The reference airport in Iceland is Reykjavik-Keflavík International Airport.
About the currency in Iceland. What do they use? Do I have to change money? Iceland uses the Icelandic Krona (ISK) whose equivalence is: 1 EUR = 122,610 ISK | 1 ISK = 0.00816 EUR. In Iceland you can pay almost everything by credit card, even a ChupaChups. Although you cannot pay in euros, you can change there and get Icelandic kronor. We recommend traveling with credit and debit cards, and a cash of around 100-200 euros per person, which in most cases will not be changed.
Are the roads safe in Iceland? In many pages and forums we can read that driving in Iceland is not safe, but the truth is that Iceland is a country with good infrastructure. It is true that the landscapes are so overwhelming that they may mislead the driver in many cases. For those who make an itinerary around the road 1 (Ring Road), driving will be simple in almost all sections, finding only some areas where the road is gravel, but easy driving. Pay special attention during the summer months to the sheep that roam freely in the country, it is very common to find them in the middle of the road. The gradient change is, without a doubt, one of the facts we should pay more attention to.
Can I travel with my ID? The Spanish can travel only with their ID, but it must be valid for a minimum of three months, although we recommend you to carry your passport. Other nationalities, please check: https://www.utl.is/index.php/en/who-does-not-need-a-visa
If I have to go to the doctor in Iceland, how do I do it? Are vaccinations necessary? We recommend applying for the European Health Card. No vaccinations are necessary to visit Iceland.
Can I use my phone in Iceland? Yes. In Iceland they use the same GSM system as in the rest of Europe. Check if your phone company has roaming on the island.
UltraMarathon Iceland 2023
From June 30 to July 8, 2023