Check the available entry options and access our registration platform to complete your entry.
From April 1 to 10, 2022
Flights not included. Ask the organization about our international flight offers.
(The unjustified delay in the payment dates would entail a penalty with an increase of €100. If the delay in the date exceeds 15 days, the registration will be cancelled with no right to a refund).
Before registering you should check all the information about the rates and payment terms, as well as what is and is not included.
It is also important that you check the cancellation policy.
Access the registration form through the chosen payment option.
First you must sign up on the platform to create your user profile, so you can always access your profile to complete or modify your data. There you can also make installment payments.
Attention: All payments must be made by CREDIT CARD OR BANK TRANSFER.
You will find three payment options:
- Full payment
- Installment payments
- Transfer payment
Choose an option and you will access the form.
Single payment rate:
- INTERNATIONAL runners: €2025 * (10% discount)
- Costa Rican runners: Check
Installment payments rate:
INTERNATIONAL rate: €2250
- Payment 1 – €400
- Payment 2 – €617
- Payment 3 – €617
- Payment 4 – €617
Costa Rican rate: Check
Latin American rate: Check
- 1 hotel night* with breakfast included
- Limited edition t-shirt
- Finisher medal
- GPS tracking
- Photographic coverage made by a professional team
- Baggage transfer and luggage storage during the race
- Checkpoints with medical and support staff throughout our marked course
- Water during and after the race (hot water in the base camps)
- Water and celebration while crossing the finish line
- Specialized support team
- Experienced medical staff
- Final party
* Hotel accommodation not included for Costa Rican entries.
- Hotel beyond the dates set for the race
- Any food and drink other than water provided during the camps or at the checkpoints
- Any extra night at the hotel
- Cancellations made before 12/13/2021 at 3:00 p.m. will have a dossier fee of €100.
Cancellations made before 01/01/2022 at 3:00 p.m. will have a cost of 50% of the amount paid so far for registration.
- Cancellations made before 02/01/2022 at 3:00 p.m. will have a cost of 75% of the amount paid so far for registration.
- Any cancellation made after 02/01/2022 at 3:01 p.m. will not be entitled to any type of refund.
To travel to Costa Rica you have several options for flights from Madrid with direct flight or from the main European capitals. We recommend purchasing the flight 3 months before the race date.
TRANSFERS AND HOTELS:
Pick up from San José’s main airport (Juan Santamaría International Airport) is included with the entry.
All runners are arranged to meet at the Barceló San José Palacio Hotel.
PASSPORTS AND VISAS:
To travel to Costa Rica, each participant must have a passport with a minimum of 6 months of validity.
Remember also to check the visa conditions for Costa Rica, according to each country of origin:
– Spanish citizens:
Spanish nationals can enter Costa Rica without a visa. They will only need a passport that is valid for at least 6 months after the stay.
– Other countries that do NOT require a visa*:
Like Spanish citizens, nationals of the following countries can enter Costa Rica without the need for a visa:
Germany, Andorra, Argentina, Austria, Australia*, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Vatican City, Chile, Cyprus, Croatia, Denmark*, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, United States of America*, Estonia, Finland, France*, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Montenegro, Norway*, New Zealand*, Netherlands*, Panama, Paraguay, Poland, Portugal, Principality of Monaco, Puerto Rico, San Marino, Serbia, South Africa, United Kingdom and Northern Ireland, Czech Republic, Republic of South Korea, Romania, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, Trinidad and Tobago and Uruguay.
– Other countries:
The best option for citizens of other countries is to ask at the Costa Rican embassy of your country.
It is the responsibility of each participant to get information and manage their visa if necessary.
UltraMarathon Costa Rica 2022
From April 1 to 10, 2022