Cancellation insurance and refund of the registration fee in case of cancellation of the event. The participant has the option of taking out cancellation and refund insurance in the event that the event is cancelled due to a health alert decree or if the participant is affected by a health restriction. The organisation will refund the full registration fee (except for insurance and contracted services) up to the date of the race. The cost of this insurance is €200. It can be taken out directly at the time of registration, or once registration has been completed.
The INSURER VOLCANO EXTREME SPORTS guarantees the policyholder a full refund of the registration fee (except for insurance and contracted services). Expenses incurred by the POLICYHOLDER for travel agencies or any other travel supplier, sports equipment or any other expenses that depend on the POLICYHOLDER, including administrative fees, are not included in the refund.
What is not insured?
- Serious illness, serious bodily injury or death of the POLICYHOLDER and family members
- Serious injury at the usual residence or at the workplace
- Surgical treatment
- Summons as a member of a polling station
- Official entrance exams
- Medical leave of the POLICYHOLDER
- Events for which the organiser of the sporting event is responsible in accordance with the conditions of purchase, as well as the transport provider, mainly for reasons of air safety or overbooking
- Airport taxes are not reimbursed
To begin the process of requesting a refund (in the aforementioned cases), please send an email to info@volcanoultramarathon indicating the following details:
- Name and surname
- DNI/passport number
- Bib number
- Registration ID
- Brief explanation of the reason for your request
PRICE: € 200
You can contract with the registration or if you are already registered by dialing your bib number.