Before registering you should consult all the information about the rates and payment terms, as well as what they include and do not include.
It is also important that you review the cancellation policy.
Access the registration form through the chosen payment option.
First you must register on the platform to create your user profile, so you can always access your profile to complete or modify your data. You can also make split payments.
Attention: All payments must be made with CREDIT CARD OR BANK TRANSFER.
You will find three payment options:
– Full payment
– Fractional Payment
– Transfer payment
Choose an option and you will access the form.
Single payment rate:
– INTERNATIONAL RUNNERS: € 2250
– COSTARRICENSES Brokers: € 1000
Fractional payment rate:
– Payment 1 – € 400 / UNTIL 05/31/2019
– Payment 2 – € 617 / UNTIL 07/31/2019
– Payment 3 – 617 € / UNTIL 09/30/2019
– Payment 4 – € 617 / UNTIL 11/30/2019
– Payment 1 – € 250 / UNTIL 05/31/2019
– Payment 2 – € 250 / UNTIL 07/31/2019
– Payment 3 – € 250 / UNTIL 09/30/2019
– Payment 4 – € 250 / UNTIL 11/30/2019
– 2 hotel nights * with breakfast included
– Limited edition t-shirt
– Medal of finalists
– GPS tracking
– Photographic material made by professional team
– Baggage transfer and luggage storage during the race
– Control points administered with medical or support staff throughout our marked course
– Water during and after the race (hot water in the base camps)
– Water and celebration drinks while crossing the finish line
– Specialized support team
– Experienced medical staff
– Final party
– Hotel outside the dates marked for the race
– Any food and drink other than water provided during camps or at checkpoints
– Any additional night at the hotel
- Cancellations made before 12/16/2019 at 3:00 pm will have a cost of € 100.
- Cancellations made before 31/01/2020 at 3:00 pm will have expenses of 50% of the subscribers so far in registration.
- Cancellations made before 08/03/2020 at 3:00 p.m. will have expenses of 75% of what has been paid so far for registration.
- Any cancellation produced after 08/03/2020 at 15: 01h will not be entitled to any refund.
To travel to Costa Rica you have several options for flights from Madrid with direct flight or from the main European capitals. We recommend making the purchase of the flight 3 months before the date of the test.
TRANSFERS AND HOTELS:
With the inscription is included the pick up from the main airport of San José (Juan Santamaría International Airport)
All the runners are quoted on April 3 at the Hotel Barceló San José Palacio
PASSPORTS AND VISAS:
To travel to Costa Rica, each participant must have a passport with a minimum of 6 months of validity.
Remember also to check the VISA conditions for Costa Rica, according to each country of origin:
– Spanish citizens:
Spanish nationals can enter Costa Rica without a visa. They will only need a passport that is valid for at least six months after the stay.
– Other countries that do NOT require a visa *:
Like Spanish citizens, nationals of the following countries can enter Costa Rica without having to obtain a visa:
Germany, Andorra, Argentina, Austria, Australia *, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Vatican City, Chile, Cyprus, Croatia, Denmark *, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, United States of America *, Estonia, Finland ,, France *, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Montenegro, Norway *, New Zealand *, Netherlands *, Panama, Paraguay, Poland , Portugal, Principality of Monaco, Puerto Rico, San Marino, Serbia, South Africa, United Kingdom and Northern Ireland, Czech Republic, Republic of South Korea, Romania, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, Trinidad and Tobago and Uruguay.
– Other countries:
The best option for citizens of other countries is to ask at the Costa Rican embassy of your country.
It is the responsibility of each participant to inform themselves and manage the visa if necessary.
Flights not included. Consult with the organization our international flight offers
(The delay in the dates of payment not justified would entail the penalty with an increase of € 100. If the delay in the date exceeds 15 days the registration would be eliminated without rights to return)