The Kombucha House
Kombucha is a naturally fermented beverage with an acidic and refreshing flavor that has been highly valued for its probiotic benefits over many generations. It is known by many names, some of them are: Tea Kvass, Manchuria Fungus, and immortality mushroom.
It is said that this millenary drink originated in China during the Tsin dynasty, and was known as “the elixir of life.” It is prepared based on sweet tea, which is fermented thanks to the fungus known as SCOBY, acronym for Symbiotic Culture of Bacteria and Yeast, or in Spanish: symbiotic culture of bacteria and yeasts. This drink is an excellent substitute for “soda” and has great health benefits.
Why drink a carbonated drink full of sugar when you can cool off with this beauty full of probiotics that will help you have a good intestinal flora and a good immune system?
All runners of the Volcano ULTRAMARATHON modality can enjoy a healthy, natural and, above all, drink made with love in Costa Rica. The Kombucha House is a drink rich in antioxidants, it helps improve digestion, cleanses, detoxifies and alkalizes the body as well as being very refreshing. An ideal complement for athletes, lovers of nature and that is in line with the philosophy of Volcano.
A cold, natural tea that all runners can enjoy in their Welcome Pack. An incredible variety of totally natural flavors such as turmeric, ginger and lemon, red fruits and Jamaica, red fruits and ginger, pitahaya and ginger, strawberry and peppermint and pineapple and ginger.
The Kombucha House is located in Paso, Agres very close to Orotina, the climate of this place allows us to cultivate in an organic and controlled way most of the elements we use to carry out the second fermentation.
- We use recycled glass bottles.
- If you return your container we will make a discount on your next purchase.
- Our product is 100% handmade, free of chemicals and dyes.
- We use high quality organic tea.
- Normalizes the intestinal function and balances the flora.
- Activates liver function (Detox effect).
- Strengthens the immune system. -Decreases cholesterol levels.
- Improves the problems associated with allergies
- Increase energy
- It facilitates digestion.
- Provides vitamins of groups B and C.
- Antibiotic effect against bacteria, viruses and pathogenic yeasts.
- It controls the appetite facilitating the loss of weight.
- Rich in probiotics, it contains bacteria and yeasts beneficial to health.
- Decreases headaches (migraines).
- Accelerate the metabolism.